Download Aadhar card without mobile register.
Friends, today I am going to give you such information which will be very helpful for you. Today we will know how to get Aadhar card without registering mobile number. Friends, you will get complete information step by step here and you can easily get this way.
This is your mobile number register. So you can easily download Aadhar card in just 5 minutes. But there are also many friends who do not have a mobile link to the Aadhaar card, however, it is impossible for people to download the Aadhaar card because an OTP is received on your register mobile after which the Aadhar card is downloaded.
Friends, there is no question of messing up, even if you do not register your mobile number with your Aadhaar card, now you can ask for your Aadhaar card speed post. So let’s know all the processes by which we can ask for your Aadhaar card at home. If you have a mobile register, yet you want to ask for speed post, then you can ask for it.
Friends, this process is not free, so we have to make an online payment of Rs 50 in it.
Reprint Aadhaar Card Procedure –
- Now you will see a page open in which you have to enter the Aadhaar card number.
- You will then see a captcha code at the bottom which you have to fill carefully.
- Now you have to click on “My Mobile number is not registered” below, then you have to enter a current mobile number.
- Now you have to click on “Send OTP”, then you will get an OTP on mobile, then you have to enter that OTP.
- Then we have to click on “SUBMIT” and we will go to NEXT PAGE where we have to click on “MAKE PAYMENT”.
- As soon as you click, you go to the payment page, where you can make a payment of your convenience.
Friends, this Aadhaar card comes from Speed Past, so you will get it soon.
Friends, how did you like this information, please comment and tell us. If you want any other kind of information, then do write in the comment.
Thanks for the time then see you with a new information. …….