|Name of Post : |
UPSC Combined Medical Services, DAF Online Form 2019
Post Date : 26 August 2019 | 02:55 PM
Short Information : Union Public Service Commission is invited for the online application form for the Joint Medical Services Examination 2019 CMS under UPSC Recruitment 2019. UPSC are interested for the following recruitment to those candidates and all the eligibility criteria can read the full notification and apply online.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Medical Services Examination 2019
EMP No. : 08/2019 Short Details of Notification
- DAF Application Begin : 26/08/2019
- DAF Last Date for Apply Online : 09/09/2019 upto 06:00 PM Only
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan.
- Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details See Notification.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1987
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 965 Post
- Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway : 300 Post
- Assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF, Health Services : 46 Post
- Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services : 250 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC : 362 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council : 07 Post
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links