Apply Online Form Instruction.
1. A candidate can apply for one post only.
2. The registration process is completed only when the fee is deposited in the bank through online mode on or before the last date of payment of the fee.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
4. Candidates are required to upload all the required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) which will not be their candidature.
Considered for short listing / online written test / interview.
5. Admission to online test / short listing without verification of documents will be purely provisional. The candidate will be subject to verification of all details / documents
Original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
6. If a candidate is called for interview and the eligibility criteria (age, educational qualification and experience etc.) is not found to be satisfactory, then neither will be allowed.
Do not appear for interview nor be entitled to reimbursement of any travel expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check the bank website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for information and updates (shortlisted With list
Qualified candidates). The “familiarize yourself” booklet should be downloaded by entering the call letter and registration number and password / date for the online examination
Birth from the bank’s website. The call letter for the interview, where necessary, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
8. If more than one candidate gets the same marks on the cut-off marks in the final merit list (general marks at the cut-off point), then such candidates will be ranked according to merit.
In descending order until their age.
9. Hard copies of this application and other documents are not to be sent to this office.
10. All amendments / brackets will be hosted on the above mentioned websites of the bank only.